Agniveer Vayu 2022 @agnipathvayu.cdac.in
Summary: Indian Air Force Recruitment through the Agneepath Yojana 2022 starts from today, June 24, 2022, as per the official notification. The Indian Air Force released notice of important dates for those interested in applying to Indian Air Force under the Agneepath Scheme. Interested candidates can visit the official website of https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in/AV/ or the Indian Air Force Agnipath Application Form 2022 available on iaf website – https://indianairforce.nic.in/.
All applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Agniveer Vayu 2022” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
Agneepath Vayu Scheme 2022 – Overview
Short Info: [Apply Online] Agniveer Vayu 2022 Phase 1, 2 Apply Online – Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility at Official Website agnipathvayu.cdac.in, Agneepath Vayu Yojana Online Application, Registration Form, Purpose, Eligibility, Benefits.
Table of Contents
|Name of Scheme||Agniveer Vayu|
|in Language||Agneepath Vayu Scheme|
|Launched by||Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of India|
|Scheme Objective||Applying under Agneepath Scheme|
|Scheme under||Central Government|
|Name of State||All India|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Scheme|
Agniveer Vayu 2022: Online Application Form
Agniveer Vayu 2022: Online Application Form PDF Download –
Agneepath scheme was launched by the government for recruitment in Air Force, NAVY and Indian Army. Under this scheme, about 46000 Agnivers will be recruited in the three services. The official website has been launched to apply under this scheme in Air Force. Interested candidates can apply online for this scheme directly through their official website – careerindianairforce.cdac.in. IAF Recruitment through the Agneepath Yojana 2022 registrations will end on July 5, 2022, as per the notice.
IAF Agneepath Salary 2022
|Year||Customized Package (Monthly)||In-Hand (70%)||Contribution to AGNIVERs Corpus
|Contribution to Corpus fund
|1st year||Rs. 30,000/-||Rs. 21,000/-||Rs. 9000/-||Rs. 9,000/-|
|2nd Year||Rs. 33,000/-||Rs. 23,100/-||Rs. 9900/-||Rs. 9900/-|
|3rd Year||Rs. 36,500/-||Rs. 25,550/-||Rs. 10950/-||Rs. 10950/-|
|4th Year||Rs. 40,000/-||Rs. 28,000/-||Rs. 12,000/-||Rs. 12,000/-|
IAF Agneepath Scheme 2022 Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of:
- Phase – I Online Test – Online test will be objective type and questions will be bilingual (English & Hindi) except for English paper. Online test for candidates opting for both Science subjects and other than Science subjects shall be conducted in one sitting, on the same system.
- Phase 2 Physical Fitness Test (PFT) – Names of the shortlisted candidates, who qualify for the online test, shall be displayed on the CASB Web Portal https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in and on a stipulated date shall be called at the designated ASC for Physical Fitness Test (PFT) which would consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed within 06 minutes 30 seconds. Candidates shall also have to complete 10 Push-ups, 10 Sit-ups and 20 Squats within the stipulated time to qualify for the Physical Fitness Test.
- Phase 3 Medical Test – Candidates who qualify for Adaptability Test-II shall be issued with medical appointment letters at respective ASCs for their medical examination at the designated Medical Boarding Center (MBC) on a specified date. The medical examination shall be conducted by Air Force Medical Team as per IAF medical standards and policy in vogue on the subject issue. Medical examination would also include Baseline Investigation.
Recruitment to be done under Air Force in 4 years
|first year to second year||40000|
Required Document for Agniveer Vayu
Important Document to Apply Online,
- aadhar card
- Address proof
- income certificate
- proof of age
- 10th or 12th class marksheet
- medical certificate
- passport size photograph
- mobile number
- email id
Agniveer Vayu Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Eligibility Guidelines:
Only Unmarried Male Indian Citizens (citizens of Nepal) can appear for the exam, under 01/2022 Intake, which is scheduled to be held from 24 July 2022 onwards.
For Science Students:
- Candidates should have passed Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English from an Education Board listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
- Passed Three years of Diploma Course in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile/ Computer Science/ Instrumentation Technology/ Information Technology) from a Government recognized Polytechnic institute with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in diploma course (or in Intermediate/Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma Course).
- Passed Two years of Vocational Course with non-vocational subject viz. Physics and Maths from State Education Boards/Councils which are listed in COBSE with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in the vocational course (or in Intermediate/ Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Vocational Course).
Other Than Science Students:
- Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any subject approved by Central / State Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
- Passed two years vocational course from Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in a vocational course or in Intermediate/Matriculation if English is not a subject in Vocational Course.
IAF Agneepath Scheme 2022 Age Limit:
Candidates born between 29 December 1999 and 29 June 2005 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
Agniveer Vayu Online Registration Process
Indian Ari Force (IAF) has activated the website link and online application for submitting the IAF Agniveer Vayu 2022. The candidates who are seeking their career in defense under the Air Force of India should submit their IAF Agbipath Application, right away, on agnipathvayu.cdac.in.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online Agniver Vayu Application Form 2022
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option of apply online.
- After this, a new page will open on your screen.
- On this page, you have to enter the following information.
- Candidate name
- Parents name
- Email ID
- mobile number
- Email ID
- Now you have to click on the option of Generate OTP.
- After this, you have to enter the OTP in the OTP box.
- Now you have to click on the sign up option.
- After that, you have to login,
- Now you have to enter all the important information asked in the form.
- After that, you have to upload all the important documents.
- Now you have to click on the force of submit.
- In this way, you will be able to apply under Agniveer Vayu.
Helpline Number & Contact Address
- Office Address
Brar Square, Delhi Cantt,
New Delhi-110 010
- phone number
Landline 1: (011) 25699606
Landline 2: (011) 25694209
- Get In Touch With Us: https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in, https://careerindianairforce.cdac.in
|Registration||Will start from 24 June 2022|
|Online Exam||Phase I exam from 24 July 2022|
|Enrollment training of first batch||Will start by 3rd December 2022|